Custom Deco, LLC Overview
Custom Deco, LLC was founded as a drinkware decorating business in 1977. It operates one manufacturing facility in Toledo, Ohio employing approximately 200 associates. Custom Deco was purchased in 2006 by the owner of its largest customer Boelter Beverage and established as a Limited Liability Company. Custom Deco boasts the largest firing capacity of any decorator aside from glass manufacturers. It has amassed the largest array of value added processes in the drinkware decorating industry, including Nickel-Chrome and Aluminum Vacuum Metalizing and a proprietary Acid Etching process.
– Success by people serving customers
– A customer focused organization delivering market leading performance in decorated tabletop products
– Customer Loyalty
We succeed by customer partnering and by providing innovative products and services.
– Associate Commitment
We succeed by supporting our associates and investing in their individual growth, development, and safety.
– Continuous Improvement
We succeed by the relentless pursuit of increased value in everything we do to the benefit of customers, community, and the environment.
– Custom Deco Commits To Deliver Defect-free Products On-time and Meet Customer Requirements Through Continuous Improvement
Custom Deco will ensure our corporate citizenship to the environment by:
– Working with all regulatory agencies to comply fully with environmental legislation that directly affects our operations.
– Considering the environmental impacts of our business decisions relating to our manufacturing process and operations, purchasing, supply, and future plant site development.
– Requesting the cooperation and suggestions of all associates in any environmental matter.
Servant Leadership Philosophy:
– Importance of the Individual
– A Great Place to Work